- I get REALLY grumpy if my blood sugar gets low.
- My blood sugar gets really low around noon after eating a Vegan breakfast (which isn't good since church lets out at 12:30).
- It takes a lot of work and preparation to have a Vegan day (when you don't have a Vegan filled pantry/fridge)
- Canned couscous is GROSS.
- My husband and children like to eat animal products.
- It takes a lot of work to make 3 Vegan meals for me and 3 meals for my husband and children.
- My plate is FULL and I've been overwhelmed by it lately (can't decide if there's a pun in that or not). ;)
- I need to let some things in life go... and I need to go to bed earlier. :)
But, in my first post I made a commitment to donate $40 to a charity if I didn't make the commitment until my 40th birthday (Aug), so you'll be glad to know that my failure means $40 was given to Living Water International to help provide life-changing clean water to developing countries.
It's been an eye-opening experiment and I will look at my food differently because of it... thank you for letting me tag along for a little bit!