Thursday, May 6, 2010

Early Hummus

This is a great snack or can be part of a full meal. Yeah, a great snack. My favorite mispronunciation is hew-mis. "Ah shore do luv hew-mis with cheeps!" Gardeners discuss humus while supporting their weight on a hoe. Not to be confused with topsoil, hummus is a very tasty bean dish.



1 can garbonzo beans (save water) a.k.a. chickpeas
1/3 cup tahini
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1-2 cloves garlic


Mince garlic, then Blend in food processor along with beans, tahini, and lemon juice. Add bean juice to control consistency. Season with dill, cayanne pepper, and drizzle with olive oil.

That's all fine and dandy, but what about the juicy? Not much juicy here other than recurring dreams, or rather, recurring themes and/or people in different dreams. Not like I think about those subjects during the day, however for some reason they make into the deep. Water and Universities seem to keep coming back over and over. Water at a university. Running water, running at a university mall, pumping water from a building; the science building or the library. Or the HVSBVNDRY. In one dream I'm a student, back at school after n+1 years and feeling out of place and unable to work any savvy texting prowess. And I hide it from the younger kids so they don't see me bumbling a_b_c_C_a_b_B_abc_A____B_______C_______C aAa a M___N___O___o____mn_____N_____n_______n Can you read this? I look up and they've just sent 3 pages of class notes to their roommates. Then I wonder if I'm in grade-school because they look like 7th graders. But wait! They've accepted me! How is that possible? I look down and water is flooding over my shoes and all over the grounds. Wow- that was really personal. Enjoy the HVMMVS.

No comments:

Post a Comment