1. Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl.
2. In a medium bowl, mash the bananas, add vanilla, oil, peanut butter, and chips. Mix together.
3. Add wet ingredients to the dry ones and blend together just until it forms a large ball and refrigerate for 20 minutes. Cover if left over night.
4. Roll into small balls and place 1 1/2 inches apart on cookie sheet. Flatten the balls to a 1/4 inch thickness with a bottom of a glass dipped in flour to keep from sticking.
5. Bake for about 15 minutes in a preheated oven at 350 degrees until the bottoms are brown. Cool on a paper towel or cookie rack for a few minutes.
I found this recipe on vegweb.com, but of course I substituted a few items and changed it up to better suit my dire need of a delicious and real cookie! This comes pretty darn close. Enjoy! (If you don't squish the balls down they will stay round as pictured).