Once A Week Vegan

We are FIVE friends committed to eating vegan one day a week. We invite you to join us, find a recipe or two here to get you started and share your vegan day experience with us.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Graham Hill: Why I'm a weekday vegetarian | Video on TED.com

Graham Hill: Why I'm a weekday vegetarian Video on TED.com
Posted by Debbie at 12:37 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Translate

Once A Week Vegan

Loading...

Search This Blog

Followers

Subscribe To Once A Week Vegan

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Contact Us

We love receiving comments and
will always answer you. You can
email us at grandmakeith@gmail.com.

Popular Posts

  • Beef Stew You Won't Believe Is Vegan
    When my daughter was in the 10th grade, she tried out to be a cheerleader and made the team. You'd think there would be no parent inv...
  • Teriyaki Stir Fry
    Well it looks like summer has finally decided to stick around. Warm, sunny days make me think about quick, easy food that doesn't tie...
  • Banana Muffins Too Good To Be Vegan
    I've long had a banana muffin recipe baked up by Giada on one of her television cooking shows and it is the best banana muffin recipe ...
  • Summer Salad You Won't Forget
    Have you ever received a phone call where the person on the other end barely let you get out a "hello" before they started talk...
  • Raid The Cupboard Vegan Christmas Cookies
    Mom baked all year long, but only at Christmas did she turn out an array of cookies that made we three sisters drool. It seems that ...
  • Seitan No-Chicken Piccata
    I have always loved veal and chicken piccata. So I began wondering if I could re-create the flavor in either tofu or seitan. The tofu was...
  • Homemade Seitan That's Easy And Delicious
    Family recipe for the best beef stew ever. Recipe coming next week. I actually like using seitan in my vegan recipes. And no, it doesn...
  • Tamale Pie , Vegan Veggilicious
    This pictures reminds me so much of the small rural Minnesota town where I grew up. No horse carriages or sleighs in the 1940's, but ...
  • Nuttin' but a Good Time
    Greetings from the warm and sunny state of Arizona! My name is Genesis, and I am proud to be the newest addition to the Vegan family. One ...
  • Mongolian BBQ--Seitan Style
    Mongolia is a land of high desert studded with mountain ranges. Perfect for the contry's meat and dairy industry. I confess tha...

Blog Archive

Sites We Like

  • Food Buzz
  • Little Free Libraries
  • No Meat Mondays
  • Petitchef
  • Sandy's Ramblings
  • The Recipezaar
  • Vegan Guide

Community

Bloggers.com

Sandy Keith - Find me on Bloggers.com

Total Pageviews

Simple theme. Theme images by TommyIX. Powered by Blogger.